(1) Below, we will provide you with information regarding the gathering of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data which relates to you personally, such as name, address, email address, and user behaviour. The purpose of the processing is website operation in order to sell caps, containers, dosage systems and application assistants.
(2) The responsible body in accordance with Article 4 Paragraph 7 GDPR is:
Heinlein Plastik - Technik GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 981 9502-0
Board of directors: Saskia Wellhöfer-Meyer
Contact information for our data protection officer:
SPH IT + Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
You can also contact him by post at our address with the added attention line to “FAO data protection officer“.
(3) Should you get in touch with us by email or via a contact form through our website, the data provided by you (your email address, and your name and telephone number if applicable) will be saved by us in order to respond to your queries. We will delete the data which is gathered during this process, once it is no longer necessary to store it or we will restrict its processing should statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) Should we use outside service providers for individual elements of our service or should we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will comprehensively inform you in detail of the respective processes below. As a result, we also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us concerning the personal data which relates to you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Gathering of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Should you use the website merely for information purposes, that is, if should you not register or transfer information to us in another way, we only gather the personal data which your browser transfers to our server. Should you wish to view our website, we gather the following data which is necessary in order to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR):
(2) In addition to the data named above, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are saved on your computer in an assigned manner and by means of which the location which sets the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot start any programs or transfer viruses onto your computer. Their purpose is to make the internet service more user friendly and effective as a whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie, the scope and function of which will be explained below:
c) Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting in accordance with your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We wish to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website if you reject cookies.
f) [The Flash cookies which are used are not recorded by your browser, but rather by your flash plugin. We also use HTML 5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects save the necessary data regardless of the browser which you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. Should you not wish the Flash cookies to be placed, you need to install a corresponding add on, such as “Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML 5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We would also recommend your regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Additional functions and services of our website
(1) Alongside use of our website merely for information purposes, we also offer various services which you can use if of interest to you. In order to do so, you generally need to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) In part, we use external service providers in order to process your data. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are subject to our instructions within the framework of order processing agreements in accordance with Article 28 GDPR, and are regularly inspected.
(3) We can also pass your personal data on to third parties, should we offer campaign participation, competitions, contracts or similar services of ourselves together with partners. You can find more detailed information regarding these offers when entering your personal data or in the description of the service below.
(4) Should our service providers or partners maintain their place of business in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this status in the description of the service.
§ 5 Social media
Facebook as a standard plugin
On our website, so-called social plugins (“plugins”) of the Facebook social network are used, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins can be identified by the Facebook logo or the additional text “Facebook social plugin”. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins and their appearance here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
Should you access a page of our website which contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of Facebook. The content of the plugin will be transferred directly to your browser by Facebook and incorporated into the page. By means of this connection, Facebook is informed that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transferred directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and saved there. Should you be logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website to your Facebook profile directly. Should you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “like” button or posting a comment, this information is also transferred directly to a Facebook server and saved there. The information is also published in your Facebook profile and displayed to your Facebook friends.
The data processing actions which have been described take place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR on the basis of the legitimate interests of Facebook in the inclusion of personalised advertising, in order to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website, and to tailor the service to customer requirements.
Should you not wish for Facebook to directly assign the data gathered via our website to your Facebook profile, you need to log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You also can object to the loading of the Facebook plugins and thus to the data processing actions described above also with browser add-ons with effect for the future, for example with the “NoScript” script blocker (http://noscript.net/).
Facebook Inc., headquartered in the USA is certified for the European-American Privacy Shield, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level which applies in the EU.
The purpose and scope of the data gathering and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and settings options in this respect in order to protect your personal data can be found in the data protection notices of Facebook:
§ 6 Web analysis services and tracking tools
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files which are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information concerning your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) which is generated by the cookie is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there.
This website only uses Google Analytics with the "_anonymizeIp()" extension, which ensures that the IP address is anonymised by being shortended and excludes the direct tracing of a person. By means of the extension, the IP address is shortened first by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other Member States of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
Google will use this information on our behalf to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports concerning website activities and to provide other services to us connected to the use of the website and the use of the internet. The IP address transferred from your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google.
You can prevent the saving of the cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however we wish to point out that in such a case, you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent Google’s recording of the data generated by the cookie which relates to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plugin, which is available via the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
As an alternative to the browser plugin or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt out cookie, which prevents the Google Analytics’ recording in this website in the future. This opt out cookie only works in this browser and for this domain. Should you delete the cookies in this browser, you need to click on this link again: disable Google Analytics.
Google LLC, headquartered in the USA is certified for the European-American Privacy Shield, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level which applies in the EU.
§ 7 Objection to the processing of your data or revocation of consent
Heinlein Plastik - Technik GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 981 9502-0
§ 8 Closing statement
Our commercial operations require data to be recorded and processed. Data protection and data security need to be guaranteed wherever data is recorded and processed. This is not only a statutory requirement for us, but is also one of our own major concerns.
Should you have any queries or concerns concerning data protection and our services, please feel free to get in touch with us (see § 1).